TCMA is a self-regulatory organization established in 2001 by the Capital Markets Law. Our members are banks, brokerage firms and asset management companies, investment trusts that are authorized for capital market operations.
For strong capital markets, we cooperate with
- Institutional and individual investors,
- Our members and professionals,
- Capital Markets Board of Turkey and related institutions,
- Borsa İstanbul, Istanbul Clearing, Settlement and Custody Bank Inc., Central Registry Agency Inc., Capital Markets Licensing, Registry and Training Agency,
- Public companies, universities, associations and media.
What We Do?
- We set safety measures aimed at preventing unfair competition.
- We assist in the resolution of disputes arising from off-exchange transactions among its members or between its members and investors.
- We organise events to strengthen the capital markets.
- We cooperate with related foreign institutions.
- We conduct research for the development of the capital markets.
- We monitor professional developments, changes in rules and regulations and inform our members.
- We offer training programs for the market professionals.
- We design and run investor education programs to inform public.